Data Reports and Visualizations
- Chord Diagram of First Major Discipline to Ending Degree Discipline
- Developed by UC Davis's iAMSTEM Hub, this customizable graph visualizes the relationship among each discipline's starting student headcount and their final degree discipline.
- Sankey Diagram of Student's Start and End Discipline and Major
- provides easy access to trend information about programs and research funding, and student and faculty demographics, such as number of degrees conferred, percentages of underrepresented minorities in the student body, student-faculty ratios and budgeted faculty positions.
- The dashboard is accessible by anyone who has a UC Davis Kerberos log-in.
- The 2013 UC Davis Institutional Reaccreditation Report ("WASC Report") dedicated a section of the Integrated Essay to the topic of advising.
QuickView Campus Resource Guide - compiled by Jinann Bitar
The University of California Undergraduate Experience Survey (UCUES) solicits student opinions on a broad range of undergraduate students' academic and co-curricular experiences, including instruction, advising and student services.
The survey provides information about student behaviors including time use and academic engagement and community involvement. It documents students' self-perceptions and goals, political beliefs and affiliation, and perceptions of the role of the research university. It also collects background demographic information, such as students' self-reported language background, family immigration experience and social class.