As a result of shifting circumstances due to COVID-19, Academic Advising Enrichment wants advisors to know where to find critical information that may benefit students. Here are some useful resources.
- The Campus Ready website includes important information related to returning to campus.
- The Student Affairs COVID-19 FAQ for Students and Virtual UC Davis webpages contain detailed information and resource connections for students. From financial aid to support services to P/NP information, these are critical and up-to-date web resources.
- The Keep Teaching website focuses on support for faculty and also includes a Student Resources section.
- In collaboration with academic advisors, Academic Advising Enrichment assembled a list of tips for families with students studying from home.
- In response to a request from the advising community to connect students with mental health services more seamlessly, Academic Advising Enrichment worked with Student Health and Counseling Services to come up with counseling information and warm hand-off procedures intended to help advisors make informed connections. Advisors can also share this more focused counseling informational handout directly with students.