Posting positions externally yields a more diverse candidate pool. UC Davis Human Resources offers services to publicize job opportunities outside of just the UC Davis jobs portal.
Standard entities for external job posting via HR (no cost):
Work with a recruiter in HR to navigate external posting. Explore this option further.
- UC System-wide Job Opportunities
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium
- Americas Job Exchange
- Simply Hired
Entities for independent external advertising (cost variability):
Contact the source of choice directly and follow HR protocol for advertising positions in external publications independently. Helpful hint: leverage memberships and constituent groups to post jobs without associated cost.
- NASPA Knowledge Communities/Constituent Groups with leadership that may be able to share job postings via their network
- ACPA identity based coalitions with leadership that may be able to share job postings via their network
- UCD Constituent Groups with leadership that may be able to share job postings via their network
- The Placement Exchange (National Student Affairs Job Search)
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- American Association of Black in Higher Ed
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities