Support for Formerly Incarcerated and System-Impacted Students

Supporting students

As a formerly incarcerated or system impacted student you may need support from being able to talk about your situation with an academic advisor to finding support for mental health or financial aid. The staff and faculty on the directory below have identified themselves as available to provide specialized support for our system impacted and formerly incarcerated students. 

General Advising / First Steps:

If you're not sure where to start finding help, start here.

College (Academic) Advising

Each college has an academic advisor who can provide guidance on academic issues, help in academic difficulty, stay on track for graduation, connect you with major advisors, and navigate our complex university. 

Critical Campus Support:

Mental Health, Health and Wellness:

Research and Internships:

Support for getting involved beyond the classroom